- Iodide Tablets 130mg – Potassium Iodide supplement capsules, potassium iodide capsules 130 mg, iodine pills tablets for protection 130 mg, iodine supplements for thyroid | Highly effective alternative to iodine drops, nascent iodine tincture solution, potassium iodide liquid | 65mg per pills – 60 total capsules
- Iodide vs Iodine – Potassium Iodide (KI) is a salt, similar to sodium chloride (table salt). Iodine is used by the thyroid to produce hormones and typically enters the bloodstream from the food we eat. The thyroid absorbs and stores a certain amount of iodine so it’s constantly removing iodine from the bloodstream.
- Iodine Pills 130 mg – Potassium Iodide Capsules, can be taken in liquid, powder, tablet, or capsule form. Once absorbed into the body Potassium Iodide, or KI, can saturate the thyroid gland and adds protection. We pack each potassium iodide pill with 65mg of pure potassium iodate salt crystals to ensure maximum effectiveness and proper potency.
- Thyroid Support – Potassium iodine tablets are an affordable and effective way to support iodine deficiency. Potassium can be taken in different forms such as liquid, tablets, drops, capsules. Ingesting small amounts of stable iodine salts can help saturate the thyroid gland and adds protection. Potassium iodide is must have in your survival gear bag.
- Once Per Day Solution – Potassium tablets are a quick once a day solution just like many other forms of KI pills but without the nasty after taste like liquid iodine, iodine tinctures, nascent iodine drops, liquid potassium iodide supplement, pure iodine salt, potassium iodide powder
- Made in
- 60 Capsules
- 30 days of supply
- Expiration date: 12/2025
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.